Medical RecordsThe complete medical records of the child / ward must be furnished for perusal at the time of admission. The medical report that is submitted must invariably contain all the relevant medical information relating to child since birth.
Non Payment of FeesMonthly fee should be deposited latest by 10th day of every month or late fee of 5 RS every day will be charged, The school reserves the right to strike the name of a student off the Roll or stop him/her from appearing for any examination for non-payment of fees and other dues.
TransportationSchool provides the transportation to its students. If student wants to avail transport services then he/she must intimate school in the beginning of the session. Once the school transportation facility is availed by student then it can not be discontinued in between the academic year. Any change in fuel price or other factors may increase the transport charges. Students who does not avail school transportation, Only parents or authorized guardian is allowed to take the children out from the school. The identity card entitles a person excluding mother and father to take the student from the school.
Money And Other Contraband ItemsMoney, chewing gums, perfumes, gel, Electronic items and any other items are banned in the school. Such things will be confiscated from the student and in addition they will be suitably punished. The items confiscated will not be returned to the parents or the students. Although there is no provision for Tuck shop, the school arranges to provide children with all their requirements.
SmokingSmoking is strictly banned within the school premises for the students, parents, guardians and visitors. The school reserves the right to expel a student at any time for indulging in misconduct or any discipline case and the TC will be issued immediately with the remarks “expelled for misconduct”.
DetentionA student will be detained only once in a particular class. If the student concerned does not make substantial improvement to be promoted to the next class in the next promotion examination, he/she will have to be withdrawn from the school.
Dress & Color DressAll students must wear neat & clean school uniform without fail. Colour dress is permitted to be worn by the entire school only for the specific days. Children can bring colour dress for their birthdays.
Discipline CasesFor any case of gross indiscipline, a student may be expelled from the school
Late ComersStudents are not allowed to enter the school after school start time.
WithdrawalStudents may be withdrawn from the school on receipt of written intimation as per regulations for withdrawals as given below <br>
* A written request from the parents for the withdrawal of a child should be sent to the school.
* No admission fee, annual charges, transportation fee, development fee or monthly fee will be refunded in case of withdrawal of student in between the session.
* No fine will be levied for requests made on or before 31st January.
* For requests made between 1st February to 28th February, a fine of Rs. 5000/- is to be paid.
* For requests made between 1st March to 31st March, a fine of Rs. 10,000/- is to be paid.
* For requests made between 1st April to 30th April, full annual fee and monthly fee till June is to be paid.
* For requests made after 30th April, full fees for the academic year, will have to be paid.
* If a student does not report back to school after Vacation and is not willing to continue in the school, full fees for the academic year, will have to be paid.
* Please note that T.C. will be issued only after settlement of all dues (if any)
The School reserves the right to add / to delete / to amend the regulations.